Rahu Ketu may be considered a shadow planet in comparison to the nine planets in astrology, but they also have a great impact on the life of the person in any horoscope. Even though they are not visible from the astronomical point of view, but their retrograde and their shadow has a great effect on the horoscope of any person.
Rahu is transiting in Aries on 12th April. At the same time, Ketu will transit in Libra at the same time. If seen from the point of view of astrology, this transit of both the shadow planets will affect all the zodiac signs, but for certain zodiac signs, this time will be a time to be careful.
Both these planets will transit on 12th April and will remain in the same sign for 18 months. The zodiac signs in which the position of Rahu and Ketu are auspicious, they are likely to get auspicious results during this time.
Rahu and Ketu do not always do inauspicious
- Rahu is said to be a malefic planet. It is said that the person in whose horoscope they sit in an inauspicious place, there comes a bad time in life. But at the same time astrology also says that Rahu does not always give inauspicious results.
- Talking about the place in the horoscope, Rahu is the significator of the third, sixth and tenth house respectively, so here it gives only auspicious results.
- If Rahu is placed in its exalted sign Gemini, then it gives good results. The person gains money, happiness in the family, job and business.
- If Rahu is sitting in the tenth part of the horoscope of a person, then it will create high yoga and Raja Yoga is formed in the person’s life. Such people become high officials, politicians, big officers.
- As far as Ketu is concerned, its exalted sign is Sagittarius and when Ketu transits in Sagittarius, the age of Sagittarius becomes twelve i.e. the people of Sagittarius sign only benefit.
- Astrology says that those people who have Rahu before their horoscope i.e. in the ascendant house, there is no shortage of money in life. They keep getting money in some way or the other. Such people take advantage by investing not only their own money but also others’ money.
Disclaimer – This article is based on general public information and proverbs. India TV does not confirm its veracity.