- Sayings of Acharya Chanakya are necessary for successful life
- Acharya Chanakya has told these three things as the biggest lesson of life.
Acharya of Political Science suggests successful mantras for living life through Chanakya’s own policies. His thoughts may sound harsh but it is very important to adopt them for a successful life. In his thoughts given by Acharya Chanakya, today in Chanakya Niti we will know which are the three things through which a person learns everything.
‘Hungry stomach, empty pockets and false love…’ Acharya Chanakya
According to Acharya Chanakya – Hungry stomach, empty pockets and false love are such things through which a person learns everything. Let’s know how?
- If you look at the words of Acharya Chanakya, then we will find that if someone is hungry then you cannot entangle him in your words. This is because food is such a thing without which it is difficult for anyone to survive. By consuming food, the body gets energy, due to which that person gets the power to think and understand. No human being can work because of a hungry stomach, if it is expected of him that he will do the work on a hungry stomach, then it would be foolish. When someone is hungry, he needs to eat only and only.
Chaitra Navratri 2022: Offer nine types of Bhog to the nine forms of Mother, know here the enjoyment of every day
- According to Acharya Chanakya, if a person does not have money, then he becomes with the help of others. To depend on someone is like a question for one’s existence. Be it food or whatever else is needed. It is not necessary that the person in front will help you.
- The third thing that Acharya Chanakya has emphasized in his statement is false love. False love teaches a lot to people. You cannot hide false love from the eyes of people even after millions of efforts. In this kind of love only formality remains, this love is not from the mind. Because of this people easily understand false love. But it is necessary that these three things make a person aware of that aspect of real life, which you are faced with teaching you a lot.
Chaitra Navratri 2022: Keep these things in mind while worshiping, Maa Durga’s grace will remain