PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: In the first week of April, the Modi government can give big gifts to small and medium farmers. After Holi, the government can transfer the 11th installment of 2000 rupees to the bank account of farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 11th installment (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 11th Installment) for April to July can be transferred to the farmers’ account in the first week of April.
What is PM Kisan Yojana?
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is given every year to eligible farmer families. This amount is transferred to the account of farmers in three equal installments of two thousand rupees each. These installments come every four months i.e. thrice a year, 2000-2000 rupees are sent to the farmers’ account under the scheme. The central government transfers this money directly to the farmers’ account. Till now, 10 installments of two thousand rupees each have been transferred to the farmers’ accounts. The 10th installment was transferred to the farmers’ bank account on January 1, 2022. In this, a total of Rs 20,900 crore was transferred to more than 10.09 crore farmers.
According to the website of PS Kisan, e-KYC is necessary for farmers registered in PM Kisan Yojana. In Farmer option, click on e-KYC option for Aadhaar based OTP verification and contact CSC center for biometric verification. All the farmers who are eligible to take advantage of this scheme must link Aadhaar with PM Kisan account. If you have not linked your Aadhaar number yet, then you can do so.
how to edit aadhar details
- First of all go to the website of PM Kisan Yojana www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Farmer Corner on the homepage.
- Select the option of Edit Aadhaar Failure Record
- After this Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Farmer Number will come.
- Click on Aadhar Number
- Fill all the details then click on update option. And will update with this.
How to update eKYC to avail benefits
- First of all go to PM Kisan website
- Click on the eKYC option on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number, Enter the Captcha Code and Click on Search
- Enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card
- Receive OTP then write it.
With this, your Aadhaar will be linked and the details will be updated. If any error is shown on entering the OTP, then you can update your biometric by visiting the CSC centers.
How to check PM Kisan Status
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi- pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option
- Select either Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Click Get Data. The data will now be visible to the beneficiaries.
read this also
Paytm Share Crashes: After the action of RBI, the stock of Paytm fell for the second consecutive day, the share fell more than 70% below the IPO price.
Sahara India Investors Refund Status 2022: When will crores of Sahara India investors get their money? Government gave this answer in Parliament